Fall hot chocolate

So even though it is a beautiful day today and I should probably be writing about Sangria, I really want a Hot Chocolate. So Alas that is what you get today. 

A few years ago I stopped buying hot chocolate a coffee shops and cafes. Why because I like my hot chocolate so much better, and its super easy.  Take your favourite hot chocolate mix, I like Carnation 'cause that is what I grew up on, but any is fine. Make  your cup as per package directions, then add a little dash of cinnamon and a bit of vanilla, your done and I promise this will be some of the best hot chocolate you will ever have.

Kick it up a notch.

Mix about a tablespoon of coco with 2 teaspoons of brown sugar in a small sauce pan add some milk and whisk on med-low heat. I like to add some chili flakes at this point so they can steep. Once the coco is hot put in your favourite mug and add a dash of Cinnamon.  Go ahead and adjust the coco- sugar ratio to your liking.

Enjoy!!

Comments